Ir al contenido principal

What's you favourite piece of technology?

I don't know if it's my favorite but I use it too: the smartphone.

Imagen relacionada


It is a small device that allows us to communicate and find information we need in the web. It is really like a mini computer because you can do everything with it.


I didn't have one until I turned 16, and it was a small cell that my sister was not going to use anymore because she had bought a better one. Then I got a better one, more modern, so the first one I use to listen to music only. 


I use my new smartphone every day and to do almost everything: communicate with others, find information, send emails, read, see memes, watch series, play videogames, among other. In simples words, I use it to comunicate and entertain. 


And I like it because it facilitates me daily works and I can take it everywhere. If it didn't exist I suppose I would use the computer to replace their tasks, but everything would be slower and more complicated.






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 5: My Future Job

Since I was child I have wanted to work in creative industries as an animator or cartoonits. My idea has always been to work drawing comics because I like to draw a lot, and then make them into animations so they can reach to more people.  I guess that was the reason I decided to study graphic design, because if I studied in a career that  is similar to animation I could get better tools to archieve my dream job. Fortunately I have got them. However, life takes different paths, consequently my plans divert too. Now, with my new knowledge gained,  I would like to have my own studio nearby my home, and work with my partner selling t-shirts made with  serigraphy. Both of us will take care of each desing (colours, layout, typography, illustration, among others) and printing (frames, textile painting, and other tools), therefore it will be original and unique.  Right now that is my dream and I know that we can archieve it soon. However, it doesn't mean that I abandon my other dream abou

Why did I choose this career ?

Since I was little I always liked to draw, and this was one of my dreams: be a comic artist. W hen I grew up, I discovered the animation, then i also wanted to dedicate myself to doing that. However, after finishing school I did not know if I could really do that, so I looked for carrers that were related to the drawing, discovering desing and digital animation. In the end I chose desing because I could reach more jobs and not just make animations. My experience at the university studying desing has had ups and downs, but in recent years I have learned things related to what I really want to do in the future: to able to transmit emotions. And for that reasonn I would like to be able to work in an animation studio or video game development, either designing characters or their stories.

My Autobiography

My name is Alan James Koster Ibaceta and I was born in Santiago, Chile, on September 16th, 1998. My mother's name is Marle and my father's name is Koos.  I have one sister and three brothers. My sister Nicole is a psychologist, my brother Danilo is medical student, and my  other two brothers, Kevin and Gregory, still study at school. I am the son of the middle, so i've never felt very small or very big. My mother is currently separated from my father, but she has a loving relationship with Fanny, yep! a woman, they have been a couple for 9 years, situation that makes me lucky because a have had two mothers for 9 years. I currently live with all of them in a big house. My first studies were in a small school called San Francisco Javier, it was very religious and correct. There I made my first friendships and discovered something that fascinated me: the basketball. However I had to leave that school because it dindn't have a secundary education.  Then I applied to a